1. Quick! Zombies are coming!! What do you do?
Grab my Ogio with laptop charger and various cables . Grab an semi-automatic pistol with low recoil and lots of ammo. Find a fortified position high off the ground if I have a weapon, depending on the amount of zombies and variety i.e. slow mover vs rage zombie( would hope for the classic variety) if the slow variety make my way to a fortified vehicle check said vehicle before driving away to a position far form military bases and dense populated areas. If no
2. Whew, that was a close one. …I think your phone is ringing. Oh, it’s your best friend! She thinks she’s been bitten by a zombie. What advice do you give her?
Cut communication, shes lost to the virus *sad face* also my phone would not ring it would be on vibrate loud noises attack the plague that is the undead
3. You realize it’s time to leave your current location because it’s clearly not safe anymore. Are you going to move at night or day? Defend your reasoning.
I will move during the day unless I can procure some night vision goggles (doubtful) daylight affords better visibility less surprises, if I can see it I can shoot it in the head
4. During your relocation, you come across a weapon superstore. My, that’s convenient. What kind of weaponry do you choose?
As detailed earlier some sort of semi automatic pistols. Kevlar reinforced clothing possibly a riot shield, swat gear if available gloves etc. Silencers (curious why they never used them in movies... the undead seem attracted to loud noises) A revolver or two would be quite nice, holsters, ammo belts and combat boots. Medkits super glue and ducktape.
5. As you leave, an old lady on the side of the street begs you to help her. Do you? Why or why not?
I walk away, shes a liability slow moving easily over taken by the undead. At best advise her to find shelter.
6. Good choice, you’re clearly a good person to have around in a zombie apocalypse. Oh hey, there’s a wifi signal here! You can’t stay long but this is your chance to gather some intel on the current situation. What’s the first website you check?
Seeing as civilization would be shambles at this point I doubt there would be any detailed intel on what is going on usually these things tend to take people unaware. if anything i would use this time to find out about my surroundings and the closest supply points, and ammo depots and fueling locations if I dont have a gps by this point I use google maps to plot my way to the coast(google maps is the best true that double true). I would also at this point be a walking wifi I doubt I would need to stop here I could tether my ipod to my smartphone if I needed to browse
7. SHH! What was that noise?!
Rustling in the basement, time to move.
8. I think it’s time to get out of here. I hope you have a plan. Where are you going now?
I head to the coast
9. Wait a minute, that looks like a bite mark on your arm… You may be infected too! Will you tell other people?
Doubtful if I've any sense at all Ive covered my body in Kevlar or gore tech material, a scratch maybe which would ripped the clothing which would also be wrapped in duck tape, bite mark no.
10. How does this story end?
I've become quite proficient with a firearm by this time if this were my literary happy ending I would have found Fuegita saved her from some zombie attack and we live out our lives remaining days in happiness on some island with self sufficient power means to create ammo and plenty of food. IF at all possible some person has figured out a cure and civilization is rebuilt